What does OnSecure do?
- the latest information security news;
- details on information security activities and incidents;
- access to ASD publications, presentations, policy, tools and guidelines;
- access to ACSC, CSOC and CERT Australia alerts and advisories;
- forums on information security topics;
- cyber security incident reporting; and
- a way to provide feedback and seek assistance from ASD.
Who can apply for an account?
Site access is restricted to:
- Permanently employed staff of the Australian Public Service (including Commonwealth, State/Territory/Local government);
- Contractors who are engaged on a full-time or short-term (six months or less) basis to a single government agency (must provide a government sponsor);
- Industry security professionals/IT vendors that Defence/ASD has a formalised relationship/legal contract;
- Australian Defence Force employees;
- Members of any Australian law enforcement agency (sworn or unsworn);
- Members of any Australian Intelligence agency; and
- Currently-accredited members of the Information Security Registered Assessors Program.
Please note: We regret that consultants which have no formalised relationship with Defence/ASD are currently ineligible for membership to this site.
How do I apply?
Click on ‘New Member' from the centre of the home page or top right-hand corner. Please use your email address as the format for your user account.
Please note: accounts may have been disabled if users have been inactive for six months.